- "I updated my website with the DG Group, they set it up exactly the way I wanted...An excellent service!"
Eleanor Swan, Eleanor Swan Artist
- Always positive and full of ideas for how to deliver a project efficiently and cost-effectively, the team are a pleasure to work with....
- "I engaged The DG Group to provide a new website and also to revamp by brand identity...the results are excellent."
Ken Taylor, KT Communications, Monaghan
- "DG approached us, understanding our needs. We have found them attentive and patient with the ever changing scope of the job." ...
Kieran Doyle, Ecoklens
- "From the first meeting it was clear that they understood how to resolve our [issues] and explained what was needed"
Ivan Craige, HLS, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- "When you deal with the DG Group, Expect professionalism, efficiency and excellent communication. They are a great group of people"
Ruth Little, Samhain Consulting
Professional Print & Marketing Copywriting
The DG Group provides professional copywriting services for companies of any size that require brochure copywriting, direct response copywriting, advertising copywriting or any other form of print marketing copywriting.
The DG Group have marketing copywriting specialists on staff who can deliver content to meet your exact needs from a print and promotion perspective. Whether you are planning a promotional leaflet campaign or you require a technical manual to be written, our copy writers have the experience to craft content that is appealing and clear.
Specifically our copy writing services fall into the following two categories:
(As you browse this page, click on each heading if you wish to read the detail)
It is true that a picture tells a thousand words, but you still need words and the art of a professional copywriter is to get the point across accurately and succinctly. Our copy writers will craft any required copy to meet the design requirements of your printed materials from a small leaflet to 16-page brochure or 48-page technical manual.
Copytext written to support an advert or direct response campaign requires very specific skill-set. The copywriter must have the skill to absorb and interpret the key sales messages and then write them succinctly while reaching the target reader in a language that they understand. Most importantly the copywriter must have an understanding of sales in order to structure the content in such a way as to create initial interest and ultimately to make the reader wish to take action. Our copywriters have the required experience to deliver the perfect copytext for your next direct response or ad campaign.
So if you are looking for a professional copywriting company to deliver anything from brochure copywriting to advertising copywriting, make The DG Group your first call.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the specifics of your project, please feel free to contact us.