- Always positive and full of ideas for how to deliver a project efficiently and cost-effectively, the team are a pleasure to work with....
- "I engaged The DG Group to provide a new website and also to revamp by brand identity...the results are excellent."
Ken Taylor, KT Communications, Monaghan
- "From the first meeting it was clear that they understood how to resolve our [issues] and explained what was needed"
Ivan Craige, HLS, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- "I updated my website with the DG Group, they set it up exactly the way I wanted...An excellent service!"
Eleanor Swan, Eleanor Swan Artist
- "When you deal with the DG Group, Expect professionalism, efficiency and excellent communication. They are a great group of people"
Ruth Little, Samhain Consulting
- "DG approached us, understanding our needs. We have found them attentive and patient with the ever changing scope of the job." ...
Kieran Doyle, Ecoklens
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
The DG Group takes customer satisfaction seriously. We don't just pay it lip service, but instead we live and breathe it every day. If our customers are not happy about any aspect of their project, however small, then neither are we!
We constantly strive to improve our processes and services and to ensure that we are always on track we run a customer satisfaction survey at the end of every project. This includes many factors from how we handled the initial contact all the through to value for money and whether they would be likely to recommend us in future (always a good barometer of how well a project has been handled.
All questions are rated from 1 to 5 with 5 being the best.
As you can see from the above chart we average 4 or above for all data points. If we aggregate all these data points into one overall "Customer Satisfaction Rating" then the score is 4.42 (which when expressed as a percentage equates to 88.4%). But what does this mean in practical terms?
Checking content we receive for print and web for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors even though we don't get paid to do so.
It means every print project being personally checked by one of the owners of the company for errors and layout issues.
It means following a strict checklist that includes calling the phone numbers on print items and emailing the email address provided to be 100% sure that we don't go to print with wrong contact information (a costly mistake).
It means checking everything that comes back from the printers before you see it to be sure that the printers have not made a mistake.
It means that we will simply fix any website issues caused by hacking attacks or attempted attacks if we are hosting your website. Although very rare, when it does happen we are often able to fix it before it impacts on your business.
It means providing ongoing training/advice for free where required.
- Ultimately it means recognising that nobody is perfect and so whatever issues arise, wherever possible we will always look for the path that makes you happiest, even at our cost.
These are pretty bold statements, but just ask any one of our many delighted customers and they'll tell you that we went the extra mile for them and that's why they would work with us again in a heart-beat. In fact 50% of our day-to-day business comes from previous customers and that's an achievement in itself!
We are obviously very proud of this achievement as it proves our commitment to our customers in delivering the very best solutions possible combined with service that is second to none. However, we won't be happy until we raise our average overall rating to the high 90s.