- "DG approached us, understanding our needs. We have found them attentive and patient with the ever changing scope of the job." ...
Kieran Doyle, Ecoklens
- Always positive and full of ideas for how to deliver a project efficiently and cost-effectively, the team are a pleasure to work with....
- "From the first meeting it was clear that they understood how to resolve our [issues] and explained what was needed"
Ivan Craige, HLS, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- "I engaged The DG Group to provide a new website and also to revamp by brand identity...the results are excellent."
Ken Taylor, KT Communications, Monaghan
- "When you deal with the DG Group, Expect professionalism, efficiency and excellent communication. They are a great group of people"
Ruth Little, Samhain Consulting
- "I updated my website with the DG Group, they set it up exactly the way I wanted...An excellent service!"
Eleanor Swan, Eleanor Swan Artist
Professional Website Analysis For Any Business Need
The DG Group provides web analysis services to meet the needs of any company. The structure and content of a website is critical to its search engine friendliness, but before any corrective measures can be implemented, website analysis is critical to understand what already works and what needs to be fixed.
Our web analysis services cover the following areas:
(As you browse this page, click on each heading if you wish to read the detail)
Ensuring the search engine spiders can easily crawl your site is essential to ensure ranking and maximum visibility, but most websites demand a design that is not compromised by the needs of SEO. We can therefore help to highlight areas of improvement in your site structure while ensuring that the optimisations work in harmony with your site design.
Once your main competitors have been established, we can create a competitive analysis report that will highlight elements such as:
The subsequent report will allow you to see how your site compares to your competitor’s across the above key factors, so you can then make informed decisions about what corrective actions to take. Find out more about our competitive analysis services on our dedicated page.
Knowing how many people visit your site used to be the height of website analysis a few years ago. These days we can find an almost limitless level of information on your site’s visitors, including which pages they have visited, how long they spent on each page, how they discovered your site, where in the world they are from and as mobile platforms become more prevalent, even information such as which operating system and web-browser they are using. All-in-all, we can deliver a standard statistics report or customise a report to your exact needs.
Our Search Engine Optimisation report will provide valuable information about how your site is ranked by the top search engines across a variety of key factors covering both on-page and off-page optimisation. If your website is not performing well in the search engines, this report is invaluable in helping to understand what issues are causing its low ranking and what remedial actions are required to improve search ranking. The type of content covered in the report includes Search/Traffic, Internal and External Links, Domain factors, Code/Script Makeup, and Keywords/Content.
If you are looking for either general or specific analysis of website factors (as highlighted above) or a professional web analysis company to discuss your custom needs further, make The DG Group your first call.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the specifics of your project, please feel free to contact us.